Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally.....

had our interview this morning. It was so much easier then what I had been expecting, but I was still emotionally drained. After having it set and canceled so many times, by the time it actually occured, I was a total train wreck. I mean, how many times can you get all dressed up and prepared, and only at the last minute be told it was canceled? By the time we got back to the car after the interview, I just broke down, after not only days but months of waiting for the moment, it was such a HUGE relief it was over. The committee still needs to meet to give the final approval, but I have no doubts that we will be approved. They seemed really pleased with the care that we have given Gus.

Now I really feel like I can relax and enjoy our time here. We are doing some shopping this afternoon while Libby is sleeping, then going to visit her at the orphanage.

Thanks for your prayers and well wishes!
Beth

4 comments:

Petrin Family said...

Praying for the approval to come quickly!!!! I bet she is just precious:) Congratulations again.

Stacy

Crista said...

Glad to hear it is going so well! Hugs to the three of you! - Crista, Gary, and Eleanor

Sabrina said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you guys! It sounds like you've had quite the trip already! Libby sounds amazing! We really cannot wait to meet her! We've been thinking of you all! Take care and I hope you get your smile! Love the Jerome's

céline et sylvain said...

i'm so happpy for you! y'oure together now!!
bye
céline